Redverz Gear put the comfort back into camping with the Tenere Expedition Tent, and the new Series II Expedition Tent adds to the appeal of the original design which shelters riders, motorbikes and gear in comfort, out of the elements and under one roof.
With two inches more headroom, nearly double the original square vestibule footage and convenient J-door entries, the Series II Expedition Tent,offers you more. Expedition-grade ripstop nylon ground cloth and floors offer superior protection, while the double wall design of the sleeping bay helps eliminate condensation. Simply put, the Series II offers you more while packing to the same size and weight as the original Tenere tent.
The spacious garage bay, designed for sheltering motorbikes, has evolved far beyond the original vision. The bay serves as a sheltered utility area for cooking and sitting area for down-time, as well as a storage area, workshop or dressing room with enough height to stand up and change gear. $449.00 Share
#1 Motorcycle Tent Redverz Gear wins RiDE Tent test.
- Download Set Up Instructions/ Specs
The Series II Expedition Tent
- Frame design creates nearly vertical inner tent walls; the result is spacious, area-wide headroom, enough to stand fully inside tent
- Adventure motorcycle bay is designed to accommodate a full size adventure tourer with panniers
- Hooped pole configuration stands up under high winds and creates an impressively roomy interior
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space and allows comfortable sleeping, space for a queen size air bed
- Quick, convenient and sheltered access through two doors and two large vestibules
- Hybrid floor combines fully, factory sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Large vestibules improves livability
- Simple 3 pole construction makes for easy setup and takedown
- Mixed pole sleeves and clips for fast speed setup
- Pitch rainfly (outer sheet), then erect inner tent out of elements
- Anodized tent poles
- Comes with guy lines and tighteners, stakes, pole bags, stake bags and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
- Large personalized storage for each occupant
- Save weight and create a minimalist shelter by using just the rainfly, footprint (sold separately) and poles
- Packs down to just 21"x9"x9"
Series II Expedition Tent™ Specs
|Design type||Hoop Design, Non-freestanding|
|Sleeping Capacity||3 (generous 2, cozy 3)|
|Fly / footprint pitch weight||6 oz.|
|Average minimum weight||13 lbs.|
|Average packaged weight||13 lbs. 6 oz.|
|Average weight - metric||6.03 kilograms|
|Maximum width||100 inches|
|Maximum width - metric||254 cm|
|Maximum length||201 inches|
|Maximum length||510 centimeters|
|Floor dimensions||90 In x 50in|
|Floor dimensions - metric||229 x 127 centimeters|
|Floor area||30 square feet|
|Sleeping Bay||89(100) x 67 inches (Queen Bed fits perfectly)|
|Sleeping Bay - metric||226(254) x 170 centimeters|
|Motorcycle Bay||100 x 50 inches|
|Motorcycle Bay - metric||254 x 127 centimeters|
|Vestibule area||61 square feet|
|Vestibule area - metric||5.6 square meters|
|Peak height||77 inches|
|Peak height - metric||195 centimeters|
|Floor fabric||Rip Stop Nylon 70D 190T 10000mm|
|Rainfly fabric||Coated ripstop nylon 68D 210T 4000mm|
|Inner Tent fabric||75D 190T/P breathable|
|Mosquito Netting||No-see mesh B3|
|Number of poles||3|
|Pole material||Aluminum 7001 T6, shock cord|
|Pole diameter||11mm (2) 9.5mm (1)|
|Packed size||10 x 21 inches|
|Packed Size - metric||23 x 53 centimeters|
Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Foot print for the Series II Expedition Tent.
The Series II Expedition Tent, Foot Print. Designed to hook directly under the inner tent to protect the floor in rough terrains, or so tent can be used without inner. Weighs 6oz
We always recommend you use a footprint— a custom-cut ground cloth designed specifically for the floor plan of your tent. Footprints protect your tent floor from abrasion, and in the morning they provide a clean surface where you can fold and roll your tent.
If you want to protect the floor under the sleeping bay AND cover the floor in the utility bay, order two (2).
Our foot prints avoid having water collect between the tent floor and a footprint during rainy conditions as it's custom fitted for the sleeping area.
- If only a nonspecific ground cloth is all that is available, tuck any excess material under the tent floor . Any material that extends beyond the tent's perimeter will catch water and collect it.
The Expedition Tent Pack Down Video